Sunday, May 22, 2011

One Lucky Cowboy

Have I told you lately that "I'm lucky"? I have had the wonderful privilege of being married to an extraordinary women for the past 5 years. Karen is a one of a kind mother, wife, friend and daughter.


To give you an example: Recently she organized and hosted a surprise birthday luncheon for her mother. She and her sisters plotted and planned ways to make this luncheon very meaningful to their mom by preparing her favorite foods (coconut shrimp, breaded salmon salad, bruschetta, pina colada drinks and creme brulle), putting together a hanging collection of photos from their mom's past, sneakily "borrowing" their mom's china to use at the luncheon, and organizing this far enough in advance so that one of their sister's who doesn't live locally could attend. From what I saw and heard about the event it was a smashing success and one memory that their mom will cherish forever because of the thoughtfulness of Karen.




We recently celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary with a trip to Leavenworth and Wenatchee. We enjoyed perusing the shops, soaking up the warm sunshine, talking in the car, horseback riding, taking photos, and just the opportunity to spend some time together as a couple without worrying about the kids (they were in great hands with my sister).





I truly look forward to spending the rest of my life with such an amazing individual.



I LOVE YOU KAREN!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The ideals which have lighted my way , and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully 19 have been kindness , beauty and truth .
____________________________
Cheap FIFA Coins

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/7-cara-membuat-jebakan-tikus/