Monday, March 8, 2010

Girls night out


Me at 28 weeks before I went out with Heather and Kjaersti.
In honor of Heather being back in town we had a girls night out. We had some yummy salad and pasta at Buca di Beppo. (go here if you want a sweet coupon) Then we went to Jet City Improv for a humorous show that was surprisingly clean. I was sceptical at first but the language and content was appropriate for all ages just as it says on their web page. After the show we made several attempts to have ice cream but everything was either closed or had a line down the street. We ended up at our fall back, Red Robin (check out their $5.99 specials) for the infamous Mountain High mud pie. Thanks girls for a fun night out.




2 comments:

Carolee Brown said...

Karen u r looking so cute. Getting closer

Breach's said...

How fun! I think I need a girls night out with my mom and sisters now. NO KIDS! You look good!