Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pictures of our little man


I am seen here saying "Cheese" for the camera before heading off to see Gma, Gpa, Austin & Kirsten recently.


With comb in hand I am putting the final touches to my hair dew. My momma gave me a great haircut.

Thanks for the cape Aunt Linda. Being Superman is a tough job but someone has got to do it.


This photo is taken with uncle Austin shortly after he returned from a mission to Argentina. I believe he told me it was the first time he had shaved in two years! He is such a stud. The girls down in Provo are sure lucky to have such a quality individual in their midst. Go get em tiger!


3 comments:

Austin Vach said...

Thanks for the vote of support Trev, you are the man. Your parents are awesome too! I love you guys.

Carolee Brown said...

That picture makes him look to old. So cute boy.

Tyler and Kjaersti said...

CUTE!