Saturday, January 3, 2009

My First Christmas


My vocabulary is quite limited at this time so please accept this humble summary of my first Christmas: "It was quite a ball". -Trevor



This picture of me was taken from Grandma & Grandpa Sharp's home. We spent Christmas morning at their house and they let me play with the wrapping paper! I got so wrapped up in it I ignored the gifts inside.
Later that same snow covered morning we ventured over to Grandma & Grandpa Vach's house for more gifts and a jolly conversation with my industrious, hard-working, charming, lovable, humorous, Spanish-speaking (of which I only understood a bit), and affable missionary uncle Austin.
Christmas was truly a great day because of all the family interaction I was able to enjoy.

My dad thought it would be funny to put me on top of a big red ball and take pictures. I didn't find his idea too funny! Here are a few photos of me hanging on for dear life like my motion picture friend Indiana Jones.

I love you all!





1 comment:

Carolee Brown said...

Karen what a fun couple of guys you have there. Sounds like you had a white Christmas and a very fun one. Sure miss you.