Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pictures...as narrated by Trevor

Whoa Mom! You really caught me off guard, I probably look like a deer caught in headlights or something. Can you show me the pic?










UGH! That pic looks about as good as last nights leftover scramble tasted like! Let's get on the same page here with these pics. My future dates might hinge on these photos.
































OK, so I have never been to Italy, but I believe I can say with a surety that I know what it feels like to be the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Can I get a little help straightening up?

Ah, I feel much better about this one. I can picture myself behind the wheel of a beautiful cherry red '67 Mustang, windows down, one hand on the steering wheel with the music playing and Mt. Rainier staring at me through my windshield.



















OK, now I have them right where I want them and I can mold them like Play Dough. They think I am the cutest baby around HA HA HA HA! They are totally clueless. All I have to do is learn their high squealing gibberish talk and the house will be mine!















3 comments:

jan said...

so Cute and funny. Watch out.looks like trouble.

AngieVach said...

So cute guys! We loved it. haha. I have a feeling this was mostly Eriks doing....hmmmm. :o) Love you guys!

Carolee Brown said...

Isn't that the truth. He is sooo cute. How could u pass up the chance to be wrapped up in that.