Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Training in "The City of Brotherly Love"

Yo Karen, I did it! Well, I didn't quite climb the same steps or defeat Clubber Lang but I came away from Philadelphia feeling like a champ. I was recently in Philadelpia for some new hire training. Turner sponsored the training and brought in close to 80 new hires from around the country. We were taught the importance of leadership, ethics, teamwork, work-life balance, safety, etc. It was a good conference and was a fun networking opportunity. Although I was competing on a different surface and in a different game the Italion Stallion would have been proud of my grind it out, in your face, get knocked down-get up again basketball game against a baller from the East coast. All in all it was an educational and worthwhile conference but the best part was getting off the plane and landing in my gorgeous wife's loving arms. I love you Karen. Enjoy a few photos of City Hall and downtown Philly!

No comments: