Sunday, August 5, 2007

Woodland Park Zoo



I consider myself a lucky guy

'Cause I know that beautiful butterfly!

On Saturday we were able to spend the day with our niece Hannah and nephew Jake at the Woodland Park Zoo. We went to the zoo as part of the Turner Construction annual summer family picnic. Turner sponsored a lunch, paid for parking and our entrance fees, and provided the kids with toys and face paintings.

Karen's favorite part of the zoo was the elephants because they were moving around and splashing themselves with water. Hey...that reminds me of a song...Splish! Splash! I was taking a bath...Okay, I'll stop. Jake liked the orangutans and Hannah is a reptile lover. I personally liked the elephants and bears.

Karen was able to put faces with the names of people I work with and I got to meet spouses and friends of those I work with as well. We enjoyed the zoo experience and had fun watching the kids get excited about all the animals.

No comments: